Have you ever wanted to:
✔ Execute choreography better with stronger, sharper and bigger moves?
✔ Pick-up and retain choreography faster?
✔ Perform the dances you’ve learned on stage?
We’re excited to launch our first dance intensive, a unique opportunity to help committed students to get more focused and structured training and mentorship from our instructor team.
So here’s the deets:
- 12-week program from Jan 5 – Mar 22 that meets every Sunday 2:30pm for 2 or 3 hours
- The program is made up of 3 parts:
- Part 1: Intro to the basics of various dance styles, e.g. hip hop, popping, house, etc.
- Part 2: Choreography retention
- Part 3: Show piece rehearsal
- The intensive will be led by Sean Batingan(see bio here )
- Each session will begin with conditioning exercises to improve your strength, stamina and flexibility (expect to sweat and workout!) before diving into drills and choreography
- Tuition includes 28 hours of training, and is $280 paid in 4 installments or save $40 by paying in full
- In addition to the Sunday training, intensive students are required to take 2 drop-in classes/week
- Come to the audition on Dec 8 (Sun) 2:30 – 4pm!
- Qualifications: This is an open-level intensive for both newer and more seasoned dancers who want to improve on their techniques! We’re looking for students with some dance experience, but most importantly, we want students who have the right mindset and are excited to work hard to improve as a dancer! Must be 18+.